Indulge a little with these pancakes. They have a hint of matcha green tea and are topped with a dollop of delicious matcha milk sauce!
First, let's cover the ingredients you'll need to make three pancakes of around 12 cm in diameter.
- 4/5 tsp (5 g) of matcha green tea
- 1 egg
- 0.4 c (100 cc) of milk
- 0.6 c (150 g) of pancake mix
Matcha Milk Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 tsp (2 g) of matcha green tea
- 0.7 tsp (3 g) of sugar
- 1/5 c (50 cc) of fresh cream
- Mix the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Add pancake mix and matcha and mix further.
- Cook the mixture in a frying pan.
Matcha Milk Sauce Instructions:
- Combine the sugar, matcha green tea, and whipping cream.
- Whip for around 6 minutes.
- Arrange the pancakes in a bowl.
- Pour the matcha milk sauce over the pancakes.
- Add your favorite toppings!