A luxurious and sweet matcha jelly that is easy to make ahead of time and will make a great impression on guests. Or, enjoy it all for yourself!
- 0.1 oz (4 g) of matcha green tea
- 0.7 oz (20 g) of granulated sugar
- 0.2 oz (5 g) of gelatin
- 1.1 c (250 ml) of hot water
- In a bowl or other bowl, dissolve the matcha, gelatin, and granulated sugar with hot water until well-mixed
- Cool until thickened, then add chilled matcha and stir well.
- Chill the mixture until it thickens.
- Place in a bowl and refrigerate until firm.
- Enjoy toppings such as red bean paste, cream, vanilla ice cream, etc., as you like!